Monday, February 4, 2013

Conversation Heart Art

I spent part of my my weekend making Valentine's decorations with V for her class.  I love doing stuff like that.  I think I missed my calling somewhere along the line.  I had an idea that she should hang 'conversation hearts' with the kids' names on them so we found a heart on the internet that closely resembled those little sugary snacks and then searched high and low for that perfect font (which we never really found, but came close) and made one for each student.  Then we took smaller versions of the heart and used some cute sayings on them as added decorations.  It was fun and the result was really cute.  For privacy reasons, I can't show pictures of the hearts with names, but I can show the others.





 






No comments:

Post a Comment