Wednesday, April 10, 2013

So It's Finally Getting Warm...

Yesterday got sorta hot outside...I hesitate using the word 'hot' because it's been too damn cold here for too damn long and it's really nice to finally have some warmth.  Turns out it was about 76 degrees when I left work at 3 pm.  So I guess it wasn't really 'hot,' but it was warm enough that I thought I should turn the air conditioner on in my car to get rid of the stuffy 'hot' from sitting in the sun.  I think it's sort of ridiculous to go from heat to air condtioning from one day to the next, but I am a creature of comfort.  Turns out I didn't get any cooling effect from the air conditioner because...it doesn't freaking work!!!  Really?! The last time I had the air condtioner on in the car it worked.  I can never understand how something can work one day and then not the next (well not really next in this case, but you know what I mean).  So, my car is currently being looked at so I can get a quote on getting it fixed.  I suppose the quote really doesn't much matter because it will get fixed no matter what.  Did I mention that I am a creature of comfort? 

No comments:

Post a Comment