Wednesday, January 1, 2014

A New Year, But With No Resolutions

With the onset of each new year, I never make any resolutions (except for the one where I ALWAYS turn one year older).  Making resolutions are like that old saying the road to hell is paved with good intentions...individuals may have the intention to undertake good actions, but nevertheless fail to take those actions; therefore, I like to have the mindset of just being responsible for my actions and my life and taking it one day at a time and getting as much enjoyment from the day that I possibly can.  I don't feel a need to make some long-term plan to help myself be a better person.  I try to be the best person I can be every day.  I try to not set myself up for failure, but rather know that I will fail at some things and that I can expect to learn from those failures.  So, with this new start of a new year, I plan to just continue to be me and live my life as it comes.  No strings attached. 

HAPPY 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment