Thursday, February 23, 2012

Maybe These Will Help

These are allergy pills. I don't normally have to take them in the winter, but have started again today (on top of my weekly allergy shot). I've been so congested the last couple of weeks and couldn't quite understand why because I don't have a cold. Then, yesterday a gal I work with told me she went to her doctor because she thought she was getting pretty sick with a really bad head cold and drainage. Her doctor told her she didn't have a cold, but is suffering from her seasonal allergy stuff...wth? Then it all became clear with the next thing she told me...trees and plant life are budding and blooming because it's been so warm here! A-ha! Duh! Who would've thought seasonal allergies to be an issue in the middle of February in the (normally snow-covered, freezing) state of Ohio? Not me!!! That's the side effect of enjoying a mild, warm, minimal snow winter this year for us I guess...

No comments:

Post a Comment