Friday, September 21, 2012

One Year And Still Not Done!

Dear Roofers:

Congratulations! You have just managed to stretch the roofing project at the warehouse out for an entire year!  You have called work off on days when it has been beautiful because you thought it was going to rain somewhere in the country...you have made the fall of 2011 and the spring, summer and into fall of 2012 just miserable for me with my allergies to all your dust (if I've sneezed once, I've sneezed 20,000 times)...you have caused a lot of water issues with roof leaks where you have already replaced the bad roof with "good" and you have been in the way of day to day operations for what seems like FOREVER! You guys are awesome!

Thanks and Much Love,
Beth


2 comments:

  1. I see you've changed your page format. Is this by choice or by Blogger/Google's choice?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I changed it because I was bored with the other, but I was using the old interface to post and they yanked that away...that pisses me off big time!

    ReplyDelete