Monday, November 26, 2012

Been Busy

The last 5 days were extremely busy for me...so much so, that I didn't even get on the computer and that's unusual for me, to say the least.  Last Tuesday, Sophie had a fatty deposit removed from her side.  It was pretty big, but the amount of hair that got shaved off and the size of the incision were really big in comparison.



The surgery was scheduled around my planned day off last Wednesday so I could be with her all day.  She sure was a trooper!  She has just, however, developed a pocket of fluid just in front of the incision and so we will be making another trip to the vet this afternoon as a precautionary measure.  I think they may have to drain the fluid, but that shouldn't be too bad. (Yeah, tell that to the dog).

The rest of the week and weekend were loaded with Thanksgiving feasts and family and lots of Christmas decorating and the watching of Ohio State beating U of Michigan...sorry about that, E!  :) 

So, today is back to the old grind and I managed to catch myself a nice little cold to go along with it.  Thanks for that, E!  (Must be payback for the football game).  :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment