Monday, November 19, 2012

'This Christmas' by ONJ and JT



My favorite [70s] singing duo have collaborated on a new Christmas album which was released last Tuesday, Nov. 13th.  I'm still undecided on whether to purchase it.  It is for a good cause...Travolta and Newton-John will donate the album’s proceeds to their respective charities — the Jett Travolta Foundation, which works to combat children’s disabilities and the Olivia Newton-John Cancer and Wellness Centre in Melbourne. One thing that makes it intriguing to me is the fact that one of the tracks, "I Think You Might Like It," is described as "the sequel to ‘You’re the One That I Want.'"  The reunion tune was written by John Farrar, who also penned both that famous Grease duet and “Hopelessly Devoted to You.” (Quote taken from EW.com).

(I'm sure I'll succombe to the cheesiness)  :)


1. Baby It’s Cold Outside
2. Rockin’ Around the Christmas Tree (featuring Kenny G)
3. I’ll Be Home for Christmas (featuring Barbra Streisand)
4. This Christmas (featuring Chick Corea)
5. Silent Night
6. The Christmas Waltz
7. Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas (featuring Cliff Richard)
8. Winter Wonderland (featuring Tony Bennett and The Count Basie Orchestra)
9. White Christmas
10. I Think You Might Like It
11. The Christmas Song
12. Deck the Halls (featuring James Taylor)
13. Auld Lang Syne/Christmas Time Is Here (Medley)

No comments:

Post a Comment