Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Under The Dome

I really do like to read, I just haven't done much of that in the last handful of years (see this post).
I received this book a couple of years ago as a Christmas gift, but I have yet to open it.
 
 
Now I've learned that there will be a series based on this book starting June 24th and I really am interested in watching the 13-part adaptation of the book.  The only problem is that I really want to read the book before I watch the show.  Weighing in at over 1000 pages, I guess I better get cracking.  Wish me luck. 

3 comments:

  1. I read at a fast pace. I would finish that book in two days.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So, how is the reading going? BTW, am in my new apartment and loving it. I still have stuff in the old apartment, and should be finished moving everything by Tuesday.

      Delete
  2. I'm done already...nah, just kidding - haven't even opened it yet. I will be doing that this coming week. Glad you're mostly setteled into your new pad. It's fun to make a change for the better. Glad to hear you get to see Zaire soon, too. That will be a joyous occasion! I'm sure you're counting down the days!

    ReplyDelete