Thursday, January 17, 2013

Vietnamese Spiders

That stupid hoax about a spider hiding out in the toilet and biting people in a Florida Outback restaurant restroom sending them to their deaths is circulating yet again...this time on facebook.  I saw it on my feed this morning.  I always get a kick out of these stories and how gullible people can actually be.  I did find the picture of the (supposed) offending spider kind of interesting, so I looked it up.  I came across this pretty cool site that has lots of spider pictures that were taken in Vietnam.  Side note: I am really very afraid of spiders, but find them kind of fascniating to look at.  Especially close up shots.  They give me the heebie jeebies and I usually shudder when I look at them, but I still look.  If you are also interested in looking, go here.

No comments:

Post a Comment