Friday, April 13, 2012

Small, Yet Very Crunchy




This is a happy tooth...I don't have any of those in my mouth and haven't had since my early 20s. I was eating a pita chip a couple of nights ago and broke a small piece of tooth off that already has a huge filling in it. (Ate the piece of tooth, too...yuck)! Anyway, I got into the dentist first thing this morning so they could at least patch it to keep it from breaking more. I had no pain and no bothersome rubbing of the tongue against sharp edges. After they patched it, they explained that the chipped tooth and the tooth behind that will need crowns and another tooth needs a filling. Say what?!!! I really expected to hear that about the crapped out tooth, but no more than that. Grand total for all this dental work will be $2700 and guess who didn't sign up for dental insurance this year...I am such a dumbass!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment