Friday, April 20, 2012

What A Mess

I took on the adventure of cleaning the garage.  Unfortunately, this is a way bigger task than originally planned (stuff like this always is).  The garage used to be used as a wood working shop years ago before the big shop was built.  The garage was cleaned after all the tools were moved out, but I guess nobody moved stuff away from the walls to shop vac.  This is what I found when I did move stuff yesterday.  If you look underneath the mostly sawdust-free gray area of the wall, you will see a square strip of very compacted sawdust. It was so tightly packed together from all the years of being squashed between some boards and the wall, it was kinda tough to suck up the hose of the shop vac. I did get a lot of satisfaction breaking it up and getting it out of there - like I was ridding myself of some giant worm...I'm weird that way. 

No comments:

Post a Comment