Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Foolish, Ignorant Men

I was first made aware of the comments Congressman Todd Aiken made about rape and pregnancy by my fellow blogger Carrie Cann of Carrie's Bar & Grill (see sidebar) early Monday morning while reading her blog. I was instantly furious and dumbfounded that a grown man could have such ill-conceived notions in this day and age. What a f***ing, ignorant MORON!! And don't even get me started on Paul Ryan! I came across this nice little "ad" on one of my facebook pal's timeline. I thought it to be quite fitting. I don't like discussing politics unless it's with people I trust won't judge me based on my opinions or beliefs and I afford them the same courtesy, but not this time. The Romney/Ryan presidency will be the death of America and I will not stay quiet. We must not allow Romney to become president.

1 comment: