Monday, August 20, 2012

Nearly One Week of Family Fun

Sunday, Aug 12: Arrival of my mother from the D.C. area.

Tuesday, Aug 14: Arrival of my brother, his wife and child from Luxembourg.

Thursday, Aug 16: Arrival of my step-father from Dayton, OH.

Saturday, Aug 18: Arrival of my daughter from Findlay, my cousin and her two kids from Richfield, OH (plus her boyfriend from Findlay), three cousins from Findlay, one cousin from Columbus, OH and one uncle from Toldeo, OH.

Already present: me, V, E, and T, one pool, one newly and painstakingly laid paver patio and the dog.

What a blast it was to have all my peeps around for one day shy of a week. Fun and memorable times. I love all you guys! Thanks for making my week!

1 comment:

  1. I couldn't agree more! And the patio was so beautiful and the family gatherings even more so. Thank you everyone!

    Just Mom

    ReplyDelete